Mixed feelings Ronaldo

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Manchester - At Old Trafford, Cristiano Ronaldo scored the decisive break-out Real Madrid. But on the other hand, it makes his former team Manchester United aground. Ronaldo mixed feelings. Ronaldo's goal in the 69th minute to make sure Madrid's 2-1 win over Manchester United in the second leg match on Wednesday (7/3) pm dawn. With a 3-2 aggregate advantage, Los Merengues right to advance to the quarterfinals. For personal Ronaldo, the match was very emotional. This is his first comeback to the headquarters of the ever strengthening his former club since moving to Madrid in 2009. As is known, the Portuguese footballer ever obtain everything while still in uniform 'Red Devils'. He received a series of achievements with the club and individuals, including the title of world's best player in 2008 and even to this day United fans love him. "Excellent welcome given to me. Earlier is an emotional moment for me, in both games, especially tonight," said Ronaldo told Sky Sports. "I can not say the words to explain how I feel. The suproter made ​​me feel shy, I can not play as usual." "But bagaimapun, I'm helping my own team, and I felt I was a little happy, but on the other hand I feel sad because Manchester United have crashed out," I'm the owner of CR7's nickname. Madrid's victory leaves a controversial incident with Nani red carded early in the second round. The protest came, including Madrid coach Jose Mourinho. "Honestly, I do not see what Nani. But these situations do happen in football," said Ronaldo